Philippine Embassy to release first batch of the new Philippine epassport
The Philippine Embassy will release in the coming days the first batch of the new Philippine epassport.
The new design of the Philippine epassport showcases the rich cultural heritage of our country. It also contains enhanced security features to protect the integrity of the Philippine passport.
The public is advised of the following:
- The validity of the new Philippine epassport is still five (5) years until the Philippine Passport Act is amended;
- Philippine passports with the old design remain valid until its expiry date; and
- The consular fee remains the same:
- new/renewal - CHF 60.00
- replacement for lost ePassport- CHF 150.00
- replacement for lost MRP/MRRP passports- CHF 90.00.
Below are some of the pages of the new Philippine epassport: