Friday, 20 August 2021
- Friday, 25 June 2021 Statement of President Rodrigo Roa Duterte on the death of former president Benigno S. Aquino III
- Tuesday, 15 June 2021 THE PHILIPPINE EMBASSY IN SWITZERLAND COMMEMORATES THE 123rd ANNIVERSARY OF THE PROCLAMATION OF PHILIPPINE INDEPENDENCE WITH A FLAG CEREMONY
- Monday, 31 May 2021 The Ancestral Filipinos Philippine Quincentennial Chronicles 1521-2021 Issue No. 2-3 (April -May 2021)
- Friday, 02 April 2021 Rizal and Quincentennial the Philippine Quincentennial Chronicles 1521-2021 Issue No. 1 (March 2021)
Friday, 24 September 2021
- Tuesday, 07 September 2021 ANNOUNCEMENT NO. 13- 2021- SEPTEMBER 2021 HOLIDAY
- Wednesday, 25 August 2021 CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR 2022 NCCA GALLERY AND EXHIBITION PROGRAM
- Wednesday, 25 August 2021 ANNOUNCEMENT NO. 12- 2021- Philippine Franchise Association International Expo and Webinar
- Monday, 23 August 2021 Hulagpos-Hulagpay Buwan ng Wika 2021
The Embassy is open Monday to Friday from 0900H to 1600H except on Philippine and Swiss holidays.
031-350-1716 : Visa
031-350-1717 : Passport Issuance, Report of Marriage,
Report of Birth, Dual Citizenship
031-350-1718 : Assistance to Nationals
031-350-1719 : Notarials, Certifications, NBI Clearances
Hotline (for urgent/emergency matters): +41 79 5421 992
The Philippine Embassy building, which was declared as an Italian Neo-Renaissance Architectural Aesthetic Monument by the Swiss Government, stands on a 939 square-meter lot at the corner of Kirchenfeldstrasse and Justingerweg streets. Built at the turn of the century, the 3-storey reinforced concrete building is a former residence of the Bernese upper class.It has a floor area of approximately 950 square meters. On 27 June 2008, the Philippine Government purchased the property.
By Tram From Bern Bahnhof take the tram No. 8 going to Saali or Tram No. 7 going to Ostring and disembark at Thunplatz Station. The Embassy is located at the corner of Kirchenfeldstrasse and Justingerweg and it is 3-5 minutes' walk from Thunplatz Station.
By Bus From Bern Bahnhof take the bus No. 19 going to Elfenau and disembark at Thunplatz station. The Embassy is located at the corner of Kirchenfeldstrasse and Justingerweg and it is 3-5 minutes’walk from Thunplatz station.
By Car Outside of Berne From Autobahn take the Bern-Ostring exit straight ahead until the second (2nd) round about and then follow the tram line (Thunstrasse) at the first street (Justingerweg) turn left. The Embassy has no available parking inside but blue zone parking are available nearby.
Applicants who reside in Cantons Geneva and Vaud please contact the Philippine Consulate General in Geneva:
Philippine Consulate General in Geneva
47 Avenue Blanc, 1202 Geneva