Thursday, 30 September 2021
- Friday, 20 August 2021 The Soul of the Islanders: The Secret of Language and People (PHILIPPINE QUINCENTENNIAL CHRONICLES 1521-2021 ISSUE NO. 4-5 , JUNE-JULY 2021)
- Friday, 25 June 2021 Statement of President Rodrigo Roa Duterte on the death of former president Benigno S. Aquino III
- Tuesday, 15 June 2021 THE PHILIPPINE EMBASSY IN SWITZERLAND COMMEMORATES THE 123rd ANNIVERSARY OF THE PROCLAMATION OF PHILIPPINE INDEPENDENCE WITH A FLAG CEREMONY
- Monday, 31 May 2021 The Ancestral Filipinos Philippine Quincentennial Chronicles 1521-2021 Issue No. 2-3 (April -May 2021)
Friday, 22 October 2021
- Friday, 01 October 2021 NOTICE OF RERB HEARING- 18 October 2021
- Friday, 24 September 2021 Retail Onshore Dollar Bonds
- Tuesday, 07 September 2021 ANNOUNCEMENT NO. 13- 2021- SEPTEMBER 2021 HOLIDAY
- Wednesday, 25 August 2021 CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR 2022 NCCA GALLERY AND EXHIBITION PROGRAM
Rizal and Quincentennial the Philippine Quincentennial Chronicles 1521-2021 Issue No. 1 (March 2021)
Rizal and the Quincentennial
Philippine Quincentennial Chronicles 1521-2021 Issue No. 1 March 2021
A POETRY READING OF DR. JOSE RIZAL'S "EL CANTO DEL VIAJERO" IN COMMEMORATION OF THE 159TH BIRTH ANNIVERSARY OF DR. JOSE RIZAL
Ms. Sarah Andrea Aquino Samson-Banaag reads Dr. Jose Rizal's "El Canto del Viajero" in Spanish and its Filipino translation entitled "Awit ng Manlalakbay"
at Sentro Rizal, Embassy of the Philippines, Berne, Switzerland.
11 June 2020 - In commemoration of the 159th birth anniversary of Dr. Jose Rizal, Sentro Rizal (SR) Berne, in cooperation with the Gender and Development Section of the Embassy, held a poetry reading of Dr. Jose Rizal’s "El Canto del Viajero" on 11 June 2020 at the SR Berne. The poem reading was attended by the officers and staff of the Embassy. The poem was read in its original Spanish version, and translations in the English version entitled, "Song of the Traveller" by Charles Derbyshire, and the Filipino translation entitled, “Awit ng Manlalakbay" as published by the National Historical Commission of the Philippines’ 2011 book, Jose Rizal: Mga Tula.
Ms. Sarah Andrea Aquino Samson-Banaag read the poem in the Spanish and Filipino. Ms. Banaag is an overseas Filipino who first moved with her family from the Philippines to Spain in 2001. She has been residing in Berne, Switzerland since 2004. The English version was read by Ms. Ma. Shiela Sotto-Diaz, Information Officer of the Embassy.
(Top photo) First Secretary and Consul Princess Tomas-Tayao (left) introduces the poem readers, Ms. Banaag (center), and Ms. Ma. Shiela Sotto-Diaz (right), Information Officer of the Philippine Embassy.
Ms Ma. Shiela Sotto-Diaz reads the English version of Dr. Rizal’s poem entitled "The Song of the Traveller" by Mr. Charles Derbyshire.
Amb. Denis Yap Lepatan (right, partly hidden) and Madame Maria Teresa C. Lepatan (right, front), and Minister and Consul General Josephine M. Reynante (middle)
join other Embassy officials and staff in listening to the reading of Dr. Rizal’s poem “El Canto del Viajero” at the SR Berne of the Philippine Embassy.
(From left to right) Ambassador Denis Yap Lepatan, Ms. Sarah Andrea Aquino Samson-Banaag, Madame Maria Teresa C. Lepatan and Ms. Ma. Niña Barranta pose for a souvenir photo.
The Philippine Embassy informs the public that the webpage One Health Pass of the Bureau of Quarantine and the Department of Transportation-One Stop Shop shall be used to process the mandatory health protocols and quarantine requirements of international travelers from departure at point of origin to arrival and onward destination in the Philippines, beginning 01 September 2021. Below is the link, as follows:
All qualified travelers are strongly encouraged to use the One Health Pass when travelling to the Philippines. Attached for reference is IATF Resolution No. 135 dated 26 August 2021 (https://pcoo.gov.ph/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/20210826-IATF-135-RRD.pdf), mandating the use of said electronic registration system. Also attached is a One Health Pass information video (in Filipino) which can also be downloaded from the above link.
Please be guided accordingly.