The Philippine Embassy informs the public that the Philippine Department of Health – Bureau of Quarantine (DOH-BOQ) issued the following Memorandum Circular (MC) on 27 July 20222:
- Memorandum Circular No. 2022-11-A on 27 July 2022 on the Specific Guidelines for unaccompanied foreign minors entering the Philippines, and
- Memorandum Circular No. 2022-10-A on 27 July 2022 on the Specific Guidelines for unaccompanied Filipino minors entering the Philippines.
All queries regarding the said MC issuance, vaccination status, vaccination certificate, quarantine matters, including the One Health Pass (https://www.onehealthpass.com.ph/) prior to your arrival in the Philippines, must be sent directly to the DOH and/or BOQ.
Their details may be accessed from the following links:
- DOH – Website: https://doh.gov.ph/;
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OfficialDOHgov
- BOQ – Website: https://quarantine.doh.gov.ph/